Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Blog & Puppy TV

With a little convincing from some friends, I decided to also join the world of blogging. No promises on how often I'll keep this updated, but I'll do my best! So...here's the first one!

We leave the front door open for the dogs (just the main door, we keep the screen door shut) so that they can look outside. There's not much happening on my street, but I guess they're just hoping to catch a glimpse of a stray cat or a bird flying by. Matt and I call this Puppy TV, because it will literally keep them entertained for hours. Today was no exception. As I was getting things done around the house, they laid there most of the afternoon. My puppies are so cute!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Boredom= husbands golfing ALL day!! When will they be home!?! And yes, your puppies are pretty darn cute!

Samantha said...

Yippee!!!! I've been waiting so impatiently for you to create one too! :)

Katy said...

I love the Puppy TV - clever! Glad to see you join the blogging world!