4.5 weeks left in Cali! EEK! It's really weird to think about it that way. It hasn't completely sunk in yet. Although this weekend I did start to pack up a few things that we're going to take in the car with us. Then tomorrow someone from the moving company is coming to scope out our stuff and on Thursday we have a briefing on base regarding the PCS. So with the little time we have left we're trying to enjoy everything we can, particularly the gorgeous weather! We went for a hike today around Palos Verdes and it was HOT!
The puppies first ride in the Xterra...all the way in the back...no more dirty seats!! Woo Hoo!

It was such a clear day, it was probably one of the clearest times I've ever seen Catalina Island.

Me and my Max

Taking a break in the shade

A hike on a hot day wouldn't be complete without some....PINKBERRY! I had Pinkberry for the first time about 2 weeks ago and I've had it about 3 times since then. I'm now officially obsessed. It's too bad they don't have any in the DC area :( Guess I have to eat as much as I can over the next month ;)
1 comment:
I also LOVE Pinkberry and wish it would spread east!!
So sad to think you are leaving us soon!
(And yes, I am awake at 4:15am and it isn't becuase of the baby. I am just so excited to go to Ohio today!)
Post a Comment