Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello from Montgomery Alabama! I was meaning to include pictures in this post from the past two weeks but I brought my work laptop here with me and I don't have my pictures on it, or picture software to upload any new pictures. Unfortuately no picture updates for another two weeks. :(



Matt's here at Maxwell AFB for SOS (training) for 5 weeks. He has 2 weeks down and this is the third. I've come down to join him for this week and next week as well. Our anniversary is on Tuesday so we're hoping to have a weekend getaway this weekend, possibly down to Florida somewhere. I was here 4 years ago when Matt had another training here and it's kind of fun to see the things that I remember about the area. (and some of the things I wish I didn't remember about the area - lol)

I will post pics once I get back home!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh good - I'm glad you went with him!


Enjoy your anniversary getaway! Destin/Fort Walton Beach is beautiful! {And you can stay at Eglin AFB for cheap!}