I haven't posted in a while! Oops! Guess I've gotten lazy with the blogging. Sorry about that! Let's see what's been going on....
The other weekend we went to a local Oktoberfest festival, and while we waited for our friends to get there we stopped at the "paint an animal" tent. Yes we were the only adults painting an animal. lol.
Matt being very detailed on the eyes
And some funnel cake (of course!) while we waited, yum!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has become Matt's new best friend. With all the projects we were doing, it was becoming really hard to do them without the right tools. We're cheap so we tried to do them anyway but it just became too hard so we broke down and bought a saw. What a lifesaver!
Our deer friends are back! We haven't seen much of them all summer but we've seen a lot more of them this past week. It's a bad picture but I took it through our sliding glass door in the kitchen. The deer came right up to our fence in our back yard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a cute pic of Willow eating a stick. I love her. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a cute pic of Willow eating a stick. I love her. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were in Pittsburgh this past weekend. Matt's friend was having a birthday party for their 1 year old. I forgot to bring my camera, but tried to snap a few pics with my phone so unfortunately they're pretty bad! Better than nothing though!
The party was cowboy themed and they even found cow balloons - too cute!
The cake table
Close up of the cake - they made this themselves!!





No comments:
Post a Comment