Sunday, September 7, 2008
Computer Woes
The power cord on my laptop recently decided to stop working. LUCKILY it wasn't anything to do with my laptop, and the computer itself still works, I just can't turn it on! I have another power cord ordered and hopefully it will arrive within the next week. This is the second time I've had to replace the cord in the 3 years I've had the computer. Stupid Compaq. Of course I'm sure it doesn't help that I forever leave my computer on and plugged in. Oh well. And considering my laptop is where I upload all my pictures to, I haven't had the opportunity to add new pics. I could upload them to the desktop if I really needed them, but I'm stubborn in my ways. :-P So, whenever that cord arrives, I will add new pics! There really hasn't been anything too exciting to post on though. Matt and I finally caved in and bought a Wii, and I am now officially obsessed. Let's just say that I can be a bit competitive, and since Matt usually beats me at everything, I am determined to continue to play until I finally beat him. And this past week I was in St Louis for work. It was rainy the whole time (remnants of Gustav) and I loved it! It sounds crazy but it's nice to have a change from constant sunshine once in a while. It reminds me of the other world that exists outside of the L.A. bubble. :-P Anyway, I'm off to run some errands, hope everyone's doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!! Are you {or have you} going to hook your Wii up to the internet? We need to get a wireless router and then we plan to hook our Wii up. Then we can play each other!!!
I miss you Friend.
Post a Comment