My computer cord arrived, woo-hoo! I was finally able to upload my pics from the last week. Here are a few....
Matt's new dumbbells! (His early birthday present) They're actually really neat....instead of having a bunch of different weights, it's just the two, and you adjust them to whatever amount you want them, from like 2 - 50 lbs. Saves a ton of space.
*Somehow* she got ahold of a cantelope rind. I think she knew she wasn't supposed to have it though because she just held it there in her mouth and looked at Matt and I, and never tried to actually chew it.
Willow and Max, with our neighbor dog Molly in the middle. Molly comes over and plays a lot, and the three dogs are a riot together. Willow likes to think of herself as the alpha dog, so I don't know that she particularly likes having another female around, but Max loves it! He and Molly snuggled noses all evening.
Paul and Matt Wii boxing
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love the point!!! Milo LOVES watermelon rinds and just cries and cries until he gets one. I love pointers!!!
Post a Comment