Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Out with the old...






And in with the new!





Matts car (1996 ford taurus) has been on it's death bed for a quite a while. His dad got him the car in college, I think it was our sophomore year. The car has been good to us overall - it is what we drove across country when we moved here to Cali. But, I am definitely not sad to see it go!! It has 130K + miles on it, and we've had to have numerous repairs done to it. And not to mention the outside of the car - Matt has added quite a few bumps, scrapes and dents to the side!


And so, it was finally time for us to say goodbye! We debated whether or not to wait until we move to Maryland so that we don't have to drive two cars back across country, but we are going to have so much going on once we get there, with house hunting and everything, that we decided to just go ahead and get it here. I've been eyeing up the Nissan Xterra's for quite a while now, and just to make sure its definitely what we wanted, we went out the other weekend and drove several different cars. It ended up between the Xterra and the Jeep Grand Cherokee - but Xterra won hands down. We've been scouring the internet everyday since and finally on Saturday we found one we liked that was priced great! I absolutely love it!!!


2 comments:

Samantha said...

OOh! Nice!! :) I can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Ohh Nice car!!! :-)