Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I'm hiding out in my house today and avoiding the stores and madness of black Friday as much as possible. I've ventured out in previous years, but there just wasn't anything that I wanted that badly this year.


On another note, I thought I'd post more pics of the dogs. I imagine someday I'll be saying this about my future kids, but I can barely remember what it was like before we had dogs. They're definitely a pain in the butt at times, but I just love having them around.


I can't resist that cute face


We have to put the dogs in crates whenever we leave them home alone (otherwise they'll eat our furniture). So whenever I first get home, Willow is so excited to get out of her crate. I guess she gets so excited to go grab her bone, that she doesn't even want to put it down when she goes outside to pee. Silly dog.

Max is just a chill dude.





And best of all, they put up with me when I do things like this to them! I had actually wanted to take them to PetCo last weekend where they were having photos with Santa (hey come on - no kids yet :-P) but the day that Santa was supposed to show up, he didn't! So instead I decided to just have a photo shoot at home. Here's a glimpse - I'll share more later! ;)

Can't you just tell how thrilled they are to have hats on??


2 comments:

Samantha said...

I missed you guys on Thanksgiving.... it was weird not having turkey with you!!

Love the hats on the pups! :)

Amanda said...

I love dressing up dogs :) They're adorable and I hope they get to meet Santa this year!!!