
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Yesterday I got to play paintball for the first time! Our friend plays pretty often and he invited us out with the group for the day. Since I had never played, I had no idea what to expect, but it was awesome!!! The place (SC Village in Corona) had a ton of different courses, and we got to play on most of them. Despite feeling like I got run over by a train today (all the running, crouching, crawling, carrying a heavy gun, multiple welts from getting hit with paintballs, etc. has made me really sore!), I can't wait to go again! This was a "before" picture - I really wish I had gotten an "after" picture of how dirty and painted up we were, but we had to turn in our equipment before going back to the car, and once we did get back to the car we were so eager to get out of our layers of clothes that I totally forgot to get a picture first!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment