Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I've been looking at the past several days...RAIN! Oh Toto, we're not in Cali anymore...


The window sills in this house are the perfect height for Willow's bird watching :-P
Our deer friends have been coming back to visit us quite often

Unpacking...I haven't taken too many pictures of the unpacking process, but I thought I would take one of my paper tower that I was making as I unwrapped our kitchen stuff. Mother Earth hates moving companies....however, I am quite grateful for them. I haven't found one thing yet that broke in the move! Yay paper!


Oh the joys of home ownership...projects galore! First priority - a washer and dryer! It's not as easy as you think it should be. Matt had to re-route the pipe thingy so that it matched up with the dryer.





I've never been quite so excited to do laundry! HA!

Next project - garage door opener! I know I know, we're that lazy that a garage door opener came before other things - like a real office desk rather than the card table I've been using, or blinds for our windows. (hey at least we don't have any close neighbors so it's not like anyone can look in on us anyway! :-P)

And finally, Matt's dad brought us a weed wacker last weekend, so now, if only it would stop raining we could head back out and finish our poison ivy project!




2 comments:

Janet Babic said...

Kristen and Matt-
I love, love, love your blog and you house!! So awesome! Kristen I sent you an email on the old hotmail addy- not sure if you still use it or not- if not, email me iwth your current email! We are super close now- let's get together! I'll bring Beanz over for a romp with your pups :) Congrats!

Samantha said...

Um YES the garage door opener is more important!! :)

Yay for homeownership!!! {Though it really does detract from the weekends....}