We were able to get a lot of errands and things done around the house yesterday, so today all we had to do was give the dogs baths and get groceries. We started with the groceries first, which wasn't just a normal trip. Matt's parents are coming into town on Friday for 2 and a half weeks, and so I needed to stock up on a bunch of things for them. Matt's dad is on a pretty restricted diet, so it was quite interesting trying to find some of the foods I wanted. I had looked up several recipes that I want to make, and had a horrible time trying to find the ingredients. We went to the commisary first and got everything there that we could, and then headed to Whole Foods thinking that they should for sure have what we needed. I was able to get *most* things, but might have to get creative if I can't find the other stuff anywhere else. Anyone know where to get oil free Phyllo dough?? After we gave the dogs their baths, we had time to relax! Matt did a few things he needed to for work, and I was able to get a few scrapbook pages done. I wanted to get as many as I could done, since the next few weekends will be taken up by sightseeing with the in-laws! This will be there first trip to Cali, so the calendar is jam packed with things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your pointer looks SO sad to be in the shower, LOL. That's the same look Milo gives us.
Ya'll have been so busy! We miss you and I'll have to give you a call before Friday! :)
Post a Comment