Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach wedding

We went to our first beach wedding this weekend! It was really pretty, they had a great day for a wedding. They were originally calling for thunderstorms, so we were relieved that it never did rain. It was just HOT! It was really neat to be back at the beaches on the east coast. Maybe I'm just biased, maybe it's just the sentimental familiarity, but I do have to say that I like those beaches much better than the ones here in Cali. Congrats Chris and Janet!

The neat welcome kit waiting for us at the hotel.

the beach was CROWDED!


cute!


How neat.....

Awww!


Yipee!


yummy cake


LOVED the table numbers. They drew each number in the sand and took a picture of their dog next to it...how creative!

me and the beautiful bride! (she was a college roommate)


me and Jaz, another college roommate

1 comment:

Katy said...

that sand castle was amazing! beach weddings are so beautiful!