Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Zepp!

I can't believe I have known Rachael since pre-school! We got to her wedding and were seated, and just a few minutes before her ceremony was supposed to start, it started to rain! (It was an outside ceremony) We all had to head for the tent where the reception was going to be, and wait out the rain. Luckily we only had to wait about 20 minutes, and the skies cleared up again. We all took our seats again, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. I had such a good time, it was so great being able to see a few of my high school friends. We don't get to all be together too often, but I love the fact that when we are together, it's as if we've never left. It's times like this that I really miss being closer to the east coast.


Matt and I before leaving for the ceremony



Cute sign






The happy couple! (I had trouble with the person's head in front of me, I couldn't get a good picture without it at the bottom)




Me, Melissa (Aiden's mom), Rachel, and Kate - I miss these girls!!




Getting goofy!



All of us with the beautiful bride



When the caterers packed up, they left the bottles, but no cork screw. That didn't stop the guys! They found a way to the alcohol anyway....!

Let's just say the night got a little crazy! In a good way - it was a blast!

No comments: