Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a pretty lazy day. Other than grocery shopping and dress hunting (for a wedding we're going to this weekend) we just hung around the house. I was actually really proud of myself on our dress shopping trip - I found one in the first store we went into!! That NEVER happens. BUT, of course I wasn't satisfied that it was definitely the best dress, so I had to drag Matt into several other stores as well. And what do ya know, I found ANOTHER dress that I liked. Of course Matt likes one and I like the other one. Sooo being indecisive as usual, I decided to just get both! I figure I'll sleep on it tonight and try them on again tomorrow and see if I still like the same one, and then return the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


When Willow finds something she really likes, she walks around with it like her prized possession. She does this charade whenever we give her a new rawhide to chew. Today, she found a golf ball under the bed and wouldn't put it down. I eventually took it away from her though since I didn't want her to choke on it.

The rest of the day was lazy - we all took naps! Willow couldn't let her bone out of sight, and Max loves to curl up with a pillow!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Milo does the SAME exact thing... especially golf balls. Too funny.

Samantha said...

I love lazy days. :)