Monday, June 23, 2008

First trip to Disneyland

Matt and I have lived in California for just over 3 years now and have not yet been to Disneyland. It's been on our list of "California things to do" but we just haven't gotten around to it. Our friends Clay and Krista have season passes and so it worked out great that we could go with them! Since they (well, Krista actually) has been there a bunch of times, they were able to show us around, and I loved all of Krista's random trivia about the park. I had actually been to Disneyland when I was 6 years old, but I didn't remember much of anything about it.

Entrance to Disneyland

We stopped to watch the parade go by, which I thought was really neat. All the floats were so detailed.

I think this guy has one of the coolest jobs! He gets paid to bounce around on a trampoline. Except for having to be in costume in 90 degree weather, it looks like fun!






Krista, Clay and James

James and I waiting for the Fantasmic show to start

Along with thousands of other people

My brother is 3 years older than me, and I always wanted to do whatever he did. Well when we were at Disneyland when I was 6, he went to get on Space Mountain, but I wasn't tall enough. Apparently according to my mom I threw quite a fit about it! So now, 20 years later, I was able to redeem myself. I finally got to ride Space Mountain!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

How fun!! And I'm so glad that you were able to ride Space Mountain... I would have thrown a fit too.


Was Matt able to pull the sword out of the stone? ;)