Sunday, March 1, 2009

quick update

So we made it to Maryland, safe and sound! We got in last Tuesday evening, after 6 days of driving for 8-9 hours/day. I would be very happy if I didn't have to be in a car again for a long time! I will have to upload pictures later on - my laptop crashed!! (I'm on my work laptop right now). All the pictures from the drive across country are still on my camera since I haven't been able to upload them. Luckily, I did have my all my old pics from my laptop backed up on an external hard drive. However with all the craziness preparing for the move, I actually hadn't backed them up since early January, so I did lose a few pics.

All else is well though - just trying to learn the area and find a house!! I'll update again soon and try to see if I can upload pics to my work computer! :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Glad you made it safe!! We were so happy to get to see ya'll! :)

And Noah still loves the Jazz Flute! ;)

Unknown said...

So glad you made it and I can't wait to see pics of your new house- when you find it! ;-)