Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! I flew the dogs home this weekend to my parent's house. They are going to be staying there for the next week and a half while Matt and I finish packing up and drive cross country.
Willow, Max, and their new friend Roxy
It started snowing tonight...and that means, the puppies first experience in the snow! Being California born, the worst they've had to deal with is rain a handful of times a year. Considering they haven't ever liked going outside in the rain, I was a little nervous about how they would react to the snow. Well, they loved it!

Venturing out...
Look at it coming down!

Me - all bundled up...I'm such a wuss now! haha





Tuckered out after a long day of playing
I think they're going to have a good time here!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey- tell me about your experience flying the dogs... my vet scared me from ever doing it, so I'm interested to hear how the dogs did and how the airlines handled it. Email me when you get a chance - lovedeacon@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I have to comment on the picture because it cracks me up everytime that the Boxer removed the pillow from the bed and is only half laying on it. They look like they all had so much fun.