Random thought for the day:
Something I like about being in Maryland: Maryland Blue Crabs! We went up to my parents on Sunday and had dinner with them, and my mom made homemade crab cakes. YUM!
Something I miss about California: Sunshine! Seriously, what is up with all this rain??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So two weeks ago we ordered a breakfast table from one furniture store, and a dining room table and hutch from another store. They both told us it would be 4-6 weeks. My pessimistic self thought for sure it would end up being closer to 6 weeks. I was wrong! They BOTH called me today saying the furniture had arrived. The breakfast table was small enough that we could pick it up ourselves, but the other furniture we scheduled for delivery on Friday. We don't have to sit at the coffee table for dinner anymore!
With matching chairs for the island



No comments:
Post a Comment