You know you're getting old when.....
you want to devote an entire post to a vacuum cleaner.
Yes folks, I am in love. With my new vacuum cleaner. Our old vacuum was, let's face it, cheap. Which, there's nothing wrong with, except when you have two mangy mutts that SHED. A LOT. I would seriously have to vacuum a room two or three times. And even then it wasn't as clean as it *should* have been. And then the other day it finally died on us. I have to say, I've never been quite so excited to have an appliance putter out on me. But I knew it meant I had a valid excuse to to buy a new, much better vacuum. So without further ado, I present to you the Dyson DC17 Absolute Animal.

This thing is seriously amazing. Seriously. I almost took a picture of all the dirt that it picked up the first time I used it but then I thought that was kind of gross. lol. If you ever come to visit I may just break it out and make you try it. Just because it's that awesome. You've been warned. ;)
1 comment:
We are SO meant to be friends.
Girl, you know me - I would TOTALLY want to try it out!! {This coming from the girl who did an entire post on her steam cleaner!}
Personally, I'm rooting for my regular vacuum to die too so that I can get a new one.
Post a Comment