Saturday, May 10, 2008

O Canada!

I spent this past week in Toronto for work. Other than having to adjust to the time difference and having extremely long days, it wasn't so bad. I even got to spend a little time around the city on the last day. The CN Tower is in Toronto, and is one of the tallest free standing structures (might actually be the tallest - not sure).

View from below

There is a glass floor in the lookout that looks straight down to the ground below. Kinda creepy! My co-worker Chris was afraid of heights, and couldn't bring himself to stand on the glass!


The view straight down through the glass floor.

Chris hugging the wall :-P



me :)


AND....just for fun...I had actually been to Toronto back in 2003 with Matt and a few other friends from college. Here are a few pics of us from back then! (sorry for the poor quality - I have no idea what type of camera I was using then, but it was film, so these are all scanned)

Laying on the glass floor

Enjoying some Canadian lager

No comments: