Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 1 of fence building! So the hardest part of putting up a fence is digging the holes for the posts. We decided we didn't want to break our backs with a manual auger, so we rented a Bobcat auger! Look how excited Matt is to figure out how it works!


Sorting the materials...

My dad and I planning the fence line

Drilling the first hole!


How many guys does it take to set a post?

Time out for some more planning...

Max loves to play with Frankie!


And the first panel is up!


Mom made sure the pups were good. See all their tongues hanging out - it was hot!


Yay! More panels!

So Matt and I sat down to plan out the next side and my mom thought it was a candid moment.

So then we made stupid faces for the camera
And then I got attacked!




Making good progress!
(And by the way - yes I did work and help put up these posts/panels. Just happened that I took most of the pictures so they're mostly of other people working :-P)

We had to take a break and wait for a storm to pass over so we hung out in the garage!

First day's progress - from inside the back yard. Not bad!

And from the front. Although it's hard to see all of the fence on that side since all the cars are in the way.

No comments: