skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the Kauffmann's
Friday, July 24, 2009
I put Willow's bed by the sliding glass doors because she loves to lay in the sunshine and watch outside. Can we say spoiled?
The puppies greeting my mom. My parents and Matt's dad arrived tonight to help up put up our fence this weekend.
Pretty Roxy
And such a cutie - Frankie!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kristin
View my complete profile
Friend's Blogs:
Angie's blog
Katy's blog
Meg's blog
Monica's blog
Samantha's blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(12)
We took off work today to work on the fence more. ...
Day 2! So we have the white privacy panels along t...
Day 1 of fence building! So the hardest part of pu...
I put Willow's bed by the sliding glass doors beca...
Our drainpipe project is almost complete! We've bu...
Sunday was Matt's aunt's 70th birthday party in so...
Saturday was my best friends bridal shower and I t...
Rant #1: FavorsOf all the traditions out there, I ...
We've been busy this week! Luckily the week has fl...
A few more pics from my brothers wedding. (stolen ...
I (mistakenly!) thought that because we had bought...
My brother got married this weekend and it was a b...
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment