Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have my piano! I grew up playing this piano, but ever since I moved out of my parents house, they've just had it tucked away in a spare room snice no one else plays it. Now that I finally have enough room for it, we had it delivered the other day. It's fun to play again, even if I am a bit rusty!

As soon as you walk into our house, this room is immediately on the right. Now that the piano is in there, we can figure out what else we're going to do with walls! I'd love to make built in bookcases/cabinets for both sides of the piano. (Especially since we have such high ceilings- 9ft!) I'll just add that to our "project" list and maybe eventually we'll get around to it!




1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm very jealous.

At least you actually play - I know so many people that I have pianos in their homes, but no one plays - is it just for looks people?? I would love a piano instead of our 'attractive' keyboard!

Happy playing!