Monday, August 3, 2009

I love the fact that being on the east coast, I am now "relatively" close to some old friends! With Kim's wedding only 5 weeks away, she needed some help with some favors, programs, place cards, etc. So it was off to Philly for the weekend!

our workstation

me and Kim!


the finished favor!


And of course a trip to Philly would not be complete without a cheesesteak. Although the 'famous' places known for cheesesteaks are Pat's or Geno's, Kim and Andy (her fiance) swear by this place called Dalessandros. (http://www.dalessandros.com/) I don't have much to compare it to but it was pretty darn good! (picutre courtesy of their website since I didn't take my camera to lunch)

Then on Sunday I got back just in time for Matt to have dinner ready for me. Eggplant, asparagus, and mashed red potatoes. And a glass of white wine. What a good hubby ;) YUM!

No comments: