Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The other weekend when my parents came to help with our fence, they brought their two dogs. Instead of them having to lug along their dog crates, we have two extra so I just set them up. (When we flew the pups across country we had to buy two special 'airline approved' crates) After my parents left last weekend I still haven't taken the time to carry the crates back down to the basement. Well I was walking down the hallway this afternoon and this is how I found Willow!

She loves to watch out windows so I guess this was a great new "perch" for her to watch the construction going on next door. That window gets good sunlight so she then laid her head down for a bit and napped in the sun. Silly dog!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

hahaha!!! Love that picture of Willow on the crate!